This coming week is THE LAST WEEK to get your ticket to Health Innovation Summit. You can sign up here, and if you still need some convincing, here are our top five reasons you can’t miss HiSum.
5. Classy locale: We’ve booked the sleek W San Francisco for Health Innovation Summit. Located in the heart of SoMa, you’ll nosh on delicious food, sip on the good stuff, and relax in posh yet comfortable surroundings.
4. A chance to win awesome prizes: We’ll be giving away some great schwag to lucky attendees including a Lark, Withings wireless scale , a Lumoback, and free yoga, among other sweet prizes.
3. San Francisco’s first ever innovation tour: Ever wanted to know where innovation actually happens? We’ve arranged San Francisco’s first ever innovation tour the day before the summit, and we’ll be making stops (with snacks!) at leading health companies and VCs including Practice Fusion, OneMedical, IDEO, Keas, WeightWatchers, and Aberdare Ventures.
2. Demo – mania: You’ll have 34 interactive demos to choose from. Hear from startup founders about the most exciting ideas and products in health over yummy drinks and get to know them better during our speed dating session. Learn more about demos at HiSum.
1. A stellar speaker lineup: We have an unmatched lineup of speakers from health, technology, and beyond including Andy Grove, Vinod Khosla, Esther Dyson, Leslie Saxon, Dave McClure, Jane McGonigal, Tim O’Reilly, Atul Butte, Amy Lockwood, Abbe Don, Sridhar Iyengar, and more. Read HiSum speaker bios.
We’ll see you there!