Our exclusive 2014 SXSWearables brunch featured the best wearable health technology of 2014 along with fine fare, mimosas, free gadgets — including 100 Misfit Shines, and great company. Look at pictures from the event here!
Check out the lineup of showcased companies:
- Athos is first of its kind fitness apparel that provides a true picture of fitness by tracking exactly what your muscles are doing, as well as your form, respiratory and cardiovascular systems.
- The Atlas Fitness Tracker identifies your exercises, counts your reps, calculates the calories you burn and evaluates your form.
- The Cuff Link, stylish wearable technology featuring elegant jewelry and accessories with the interchangeable CuffLinc, which alerts your network when you need help.
- The Garmin Vivofit moves at the pace of your life, with one year battery life, personalized daily goals and an inactivity monitor.
- JUNE by Netatmo is the first bracelet that measures sun exposure and advises women how to protect their skin from sun effects on a daily basis.
- The Misfit Shine is an elegant personal activity monitor that you can wear anywhere.
- The Spree Headband is a headband that monitors your speed, distance, time, heart rate, calories burned, and body temperature making it the smartest fitness monitor ever.
- Epiphany Eyewear smart glasses merge style and technology to deliver live HD video streaming, multimedia cloud storage, and social sharing.
- The Withings Pulse is an 8-gram smart tracker to monitor your activity 24/7, measure your heart rate, and improve your health.