Contact us about this position
You’re brimming with excitement about digital health and you love talking to people about you passion for the industry. You’re a pro at creating simple presentations that tell elegant stories. As a current graduate student interested in a rewarding extracurricular activity, you’ll work with the Business Development and Partnerships team at Rock Health to build the partnership pipeline, create marketing and sales materials about the partnership program, and perform tasks as needed to ensure we’re providing value to existing Rock Health partners.
Our Fellows work part-time from our office in San Francisco’s Mission Bay alongside digital health entrepreneurs and join Rock Health’s vibrant and expansive healthcare community, including exclusive access to meetups and signature events.
• Learn about Rock Health’s role in digital health and how we fulfill our mission through partnerships
• Help build out a pipeline of prospective partners for Rock Health’s partnership and sponsorship offerings
• Interact with prospective partners, helping to coordinate with them and align their interests and needs with our offering
• Create Keynote presentations for partner meetings and calls
• Build out BD and partnership presence on Rock Health website
• Perform market scans and other ad-hoc projects as requested by Rock Health partners
Other duties as needed.