Contact us about this position
You’re constantly listening to podcasts and attending talks about digital health. You’re detail oriented to a fault and you want to help cultivate a vibrant community by creating educational content and experiences. As a current student interested in a rewarding extracurricular opportunity, you’ll support the program team to work with vendors, manage attendee experiences, and execute logistics for Rock Health events. You demonstrate the passion and proactive nature to independently spearhead co-hosted marketing events, intimate dinners, and a variety of educational experiences for entrepreneurs, investors, and corporate innovators.
• Identifying, communicating with, and securing companies to partner with on events; securing giveaways for the event from various sponsors and vendors
• Identifying and securing companies for product demos
• Supporting the program team in Rock Health’s signature events with additional responsibilities as needed
• Coordinating logistics and on-site execution for the event; manage communications with giveaway companies and demo companies
• Working with the program team, the marketing team, and the Rock Health team broadly to refine and develop relevant content, including writing session goals, titles, descriptions, and discussion outlines
Other duties as needed.
Skills and qualifications:
• Currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student
• Adept at managing multiple projects with competing deadlines, and prioritizing your time to get things done while remaining zen when things get hectic
• Detail oriented self-starter who knows what questions to ask when and can spot a typo a mile away
• Strong communication skills—you’re comfortable writing professional emails, witty blog and website posts, and speaking about Rock Health
• Strong intellectual curiosity, problem-solving skills, and creativity in reimagining content so that each event is new and engaging
• Strong planning skills and experience tracking everything from budgets (large and small) to RSVPs to yearly calendars
• Passionate about solving real problems in healthcare with the excitement to get your hands dirty to do so