The role of the Content and Community Fellow is to support the Rock Health.org CEO and Senior Manager of Events in the development and delivery of Rock Health’s educational events.
Rock Health annually hosts thousands of attendees at its innovative events, cultivating a vibrant digital health community and creating educational content and experiences. The Content and Community Fellow will support the Senior Manager of Events in the planning and creation of content and copy development for Rock Health’s annual signature event, Rock Health Summit. This role will focus primarily on identifying key trends in the digital health industry, forming relevant panels, workshops, and discussions for Rock Health Summit, while developing clever, timely, and pithy titles and descriptions to bring them to life. The Content and Community Fellow will also be responsible for sourcing potential speakers and panelists for these sessions, and working closely with the Senior Manager of Events to build exciting sessions that drive community and learning.
- A planner; you are well-versed in Google Docs and love tracking everything from attendee and speaker lists, to dates, timelines and other key details
- Adept at managing multiple projects with competing deadlines, and prioritizing your time to get things done while remaining zen when things get hectic
- A self-starter; you intuit what comes next and proactively tackle a project while thinking five steps ahead
- A digital health enthusiast. You are well-versed in our community and stay up to date on the latest rounds of funding, new companies and founders on the block, and know a good speaker when you see one!
- Detail oriented. You know what questions to ask when and can spot a typo a mile away
- A skilled communicator; you’re comfortable speaking about Rock Health, leading panel prep calls, and writing professional emails, witty blog posts, and riveting content copy
- An avid learner. You care deeply about solving real problems in healthcare and are excited to get your hands dirty to do so
Content and Event Planning
- Assist with the planning, content creation, and execution of Rock Health Summit
- Work with the Rock Health.org team to refine content and develop engaging event sessions, including writing session goals, titles, descriptions, and content outlines
- Keep a running and up-to-date list of potential speakers and moderators for sessions; facilitate planning calls and pre-event support
- Secure marketing and content collateral from speakers including headshots, bios, etc to post on website and include in e-blasts
- Oversee content creation and dissemination of marketing campaigns
- Help to create any event collateral including programs, slide decks and signage copy
On-Site Event Support (TBD)
- Participate in any pre-conference walkthroughs or calls with venue/vendors
- Help to oversee load-in and load-out
- Provide day-of support including setup, registration, and speaker management
Other duties as assigned.
Rock Health.org is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Compensation: This is an hourly position, with a rate of $20/hour.