Rock Health is looking for a contractor who can commit 3-6 months to support the programs team in the development and delivery of Rock Health’s educational events.
Rock Health annually hosts thousands of people at its innovative events, cultivating a vibrant digital health community and creating educational content and experiences. This role will support the programs team with our signature events like our Top 50 in Digital Health Awards and CEO Summit. For the safety of our community during this pandemic, many of Rock Health’s events are being transformed to suit a virtual environment. You’ll play a role in reenvisioning these events and wearing multiple hats to help deliver excellent experiences for our community. This is a role that requires someone who is organized, hard-working, creative, and able to handle multiple competing priorities with a sense of calm!
- A detail-oriented planner; you love tracking everything from budgets to RSVPs to yearly calendars, and know how to utilize Google Suite (particularly Sheets) to do so
- A self-starter; you intuit what comes next and proactively tackle a project while thinking five steps ahead
- A skilled communicator; you’re comfortable interfacing with sponsors, negotiating with vendors, leading panel prep calls, and writing professional emails, witty blog posts, and thorough contracts
- You have a creative eye; these are unprecedented times; the person in this role will think out of the box for ways to create delightful experiences for attendees in the virtual world
- Persistent! Nothing can stop you from finding your way to securing a big-shot speaker, negotiating an affordable exhibiting price for startups, or figuring out how to build that Squarespace widget
Creative Design and Production
- Edit and update Rock Health’s event websites
- Create forms (Squarespace, SurveyMonkey, Google Forms) and organize results
- Work with vendors to develop a vision for video production and provide guidance on design elements
- Oversee video production and post production editing
Partnerships, Communication and Coordination
- Coordinate with sponsors, committee members, and speakers/honorees; facilitate planning calls and pre-event support
- Identify and communicate with vendors (venues, caterers, printers, etc.) to ensure that all Rock Health events are on-brand, high-quality, and within budget
- Secure collateral for events including giveaways from various sponsors or vendors
- Conduct attendee and registration management, sending emails, answering questions and supporting sponsors, speakers, and attendees with questions
- Work with programs team to refine content and develop engaging event sessions, including writing session goals, titles, descriptions, and content outlines
Other duties as assigned.