Rock Health is a venture fund and advisory services business dedicated to digital health. We support both sides of the enterprise market for digital health—funding digital health entrepreneurs and advising large healthcare corporations, with the ultimate goal of catalyzing the scalable adoption of groundbreaking technologies in healthcare.
Put simply, our mandate is impact. We want to make healthcare massively better for every human being.
About the role
We’re hiring an Analyst to work within our digital health Consulting practice. You will work on projects aiming to help senior executives at client organizations make high-impact choices to embrace digital health strategies, achieve business objectives, and realize breakthrough value associated with those choices. You will work on projects for the enterprise healthcare market (Health Plan, Health System, Pharmaceutical and Medical Technology clients) and collaborate with other members of our consulting team to deliver excellent work. You will also collaborate with members of the consulting, venture, and research teams within Rock Health to develop industry thought leadership and to publish articles based on the insights you have developed.
You are an intellectually curious person by nature and are committed to uncovering the “right answer”. You take pride in the depth of knowledge you can achieve when your attention is dedicated to answering specific questions. You have experience with both quantitative and qualitative research and analysis. You are eager to work in a team environment that presents opportunities to grow and develop professional skills that are transferable to various career paths. You know that doing excellent work means sharing responsibility and giving support to your teammates. You are a resilient person, capable of accepting change and being comfortable with ambiguity.
You are excited by the opportunity to work on a growing team at Rock Health and to build your expertise in digital health.
- Execute project plans with precision, an eye for value-added changes, and attention to detail
- Conduct and synthesize primary and secondary research on clinical, scientific, technology, and business topics
- Coordinate and participate in client, customer, physician and thought leader interviews
- Communicate insights to consultants, engagement leaders, and clients
- Develop financial models to perform qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Collaborate with project teams to prepare client presentations
- Participate in research and publication of digital health thought leadership
- Support client development efforts, including proposals and case studies
- Collaborate with the broader Rock Health team on company wide initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree; emphasis in Business, Health Administration, Public Health or Life Sciences highly desirable
- 1-3 years work experience in healthcare, consulting, or research preferred
- Demonstrated experience executing quantitative and qualitative research
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to new knowledge
- Ability to work within a dispersed consulting team environment with professionals across multiple projects
- Strong work ethic and is reliable
- Passion for digital health innovation
- Willingness to travel when necessary to meet client needs (today’s extreme situation withstanding) – note this is not a full-time travel position
Rock Health may use third party service providers to assist us in recruiting talent, administering and evaluating pre-employment screening and testing. By submitting your application, you acknowledge your information may be sent to those providers who are assisting in the specific search and agree to these terms.
For Californian applicants, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.