Avoid FOMO | Don’t Miss Health Innovation Summit
5. FAST PACED & NEVER BORING HiSum is fast-paced and doesn’t drag. We cap panels, talks, everything at 30 minutes to keep things moving and keep you on the edge of your seat and engaged. Our recipe for excitement — bring together 1 part healthcare thought leaders, 1 part technology experts, and 1 part entrepreneurship enthusiasts, and mix well. The diversity of perspectives at the event ensures that the conversations are lively and action-packed. See last year’s much talked-about interview with Thomas Goetz and Vinod Khosla here.
4. TOP STARTUP DEMOS Choose from dozens of demos as the curated up-and-coming health startups share their disruptive, innovative technologies and ideas. You’ll also have the chance to mix and mingle with digital health entrepreneurs and other attendees over drinks. If you want to demo – apply here.
3. NO MORE SOGGY TURKEY SANDWICHES Join us at the posh W San Francisco for a swanky two days of innovation and inspiration as you consume delicious food and drink and network with the brightest minds from the health, technology, and life sciences communities. Added benefit: you don’t have to wear a suit.
2. CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE Get a VIP tour and have your questions answered over lunch at leading digital health companies in San Francisco to see where the innovation happens up close. Options include Alexandria’s Mission Bay Tour, Castlight Health, Cooper Design, FitBit, IDEO, One Medical, Practice Fusion and Rock Health, but space is limited. More information on the tours here.
1. IT’S THE “WHO’S WHO” OF DIGITAL HEALH & SILICON VALLEY It’s all about the people. Our speaker lineup includes John Sculley, Susan Desmond-Hellmond, Esther Dyson, Steve Blank, Jay Parkinson, Giovanni Colella, James Park, Kent Bradley, and more. Read all the HiSum speaker bios here.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!