Now Open: 2023 Application for RockHealth.org Innovation Fellowship
The RockHealth.org team is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the third Innovation Fellowship cohort, which will run from September 2023 through March 2024. Applications will be accepted until Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 11:59pm PT and can be accessed here.
The RockHealth.org Innovation Fellowship is an immersive cohort-based experience that supports and amplifies the work of visionary leaders who are centering lived experience in digital health innovation.
Digital health innovations can transform how health needs are understood and addressed. However, existing digital health innovations have not equally satisfied the needs of every individual and community—particularly those that have been persistently overlooked and underserved.
In order to reach these critical populations, we believe there is a unique opportunity to learn from the work of digital health innovators who ground their solutions in the lived experiences of overlooked and underserved communities.
We believe that these proximate leaders are uniquely positioned to develop transformative companies that can effectively address the urgent needs of their communities while also expanding the promise of digital health for all.
For the 2023 cohort, we are seeking to support 10 innovators who meet the following criteria:
- Role: CEO and/or Co-Founder
- Location: U.S.-based, though may have operations internationally
- Organization Maturity: Seed stage
- Strategic Focus: Building a high-impact digital health solution that is grounded in the lived experience of the intended end-user population and/or from the lived experience of the CEO/Co-Founder
- Collaboration: Seeks to engage with and learn from other early-stage, equity-focused leaders in the health space through curated programming opportunities
- Engagement: Able to actively participate in monthly programming opportunities with other Fellows and digital health leaders
- Impact: Shares a powerful vision to impact communities that have been historically underserved or overlooked by centering lived experience in the solution development process
- Mission: Has a demonstrated record of advancing the design, development, or adoption of equitable principles and/or innovations in their work
The goal of RockHealth.org Innovation Fellowship is to cultivate promising leaders and elevate unique digital health innovation models. Our core program pillars include field exposure, leadership development, and market awareness.
Core Program Offerings:
- Monthly cohort programming sessions
- Monthly leadership mentoring discussions
- Access to Rock Health market research and expert trend analysis
- Access to Rock Health network events including: Rock Health Summit, Top 50 in Digital Health, and Digital Health CEO Summit
For any questions about the RockHealth.org Innovation Fellowship, please reach out to email@example.com. To receive updates on the Innovation Fellowship, as well as other RockHealth.org initiatives and events, sign up for our mailing list here.