CMS' new agency rule changes held seemingly disappointing news for digital health and people living with diabetes, cutting reimbursement for the widely-praised virtual diabetes prevention program. But on second glance, it's not as simple as we initially thought—and our industry should understand why. In our latest post, we explain what's at stake for patients and digital health and lay out a framework for moving forward.
A special insider tip for you: Snag a brand new .health domain before 11/30 when the industry-only registration period ends. Here's some more details on making sure you get the domain you want.
First Digital Pill Approved To Worries About Biomedical ‘Big Brother’
Tweet | The New York Times
AMA’s Goal: Helping Physicians Navigate Oceans Of Clinical Data
Tweet | FierceHealthcare
CHIME Suspends National Patient ID Challenge After Two Years
Tweet | HIT Consultant
Rock Health in the News
- Our portfolio company Health IQ raised $34.6M from a16z and First Round to motivate and reward health consciousness. Congrats, team!!
- Patient management platform Collective Medical closed $47.5M from KPCB and KPV
- Oncology precision medicine software maker Syapse raised $30M
- LeanTaas received $26M to help hospitals better manage the patient experience
- Catalia Health raised $4M to support chronic disease patients with its personal health robots