We’re just at the tip of the iceberg when it comes to transforming the health of all women. Just 3% of all digital health funding since 2011 has focused on women’s health—65% of which has gone to supporting fertility and pregnancy/motherhood. But the Femtech opportunity extends much further—we see an untapped market capable of supporting the diversity of women’s experiences, with an emphasis on addressing health inequities and tackling stigmatized conditions. Check out 12 Femtech areas we’re excited to invest in.
At the ninthRock Health Summit we’ll sit down (virtually) with speakers including Natalist CEO Halle Tecco and Folx Health CEO A.G. Breitenstein to discuss designing digital health solutions for women. Here’s a sneak peek of the Rock Health Summit 2020 agenda—get your early bird ticket before 8/10.
Oscar Health Unveils $0 Virtual Primary Care Program
Members will gain unlimited access to virtual visits FierceHealthcare | (Tweet)
CVS Grows Digital Health Platform With 5 New Companies
The PBM is placing a focus on mental health, obesity, and pediatrics MedCity News | (Tweet)
- Ro nabbed $200Mto build the “Shopify for healthcare”
- Sema4 secured $121M for its health intelligence platform
- Heal closed$100Mto expand its in-home primary care
- Direct-to-consumer hearing device co Eargo scored $4M
- Withings raised $60M for its connected devices
- Tempo brought in $60M for its AI-powered home gym
- On-demand telehealth coLemonaid Health scooped up $33M
- WhizAI landed $4M to scale business intelligence for life sciences
- Loom got $3M for its sexual and reproductive health platform