Presentation perfection, breaking down FDA regulation and more
October 17, 2011
Rocktober is in full effect, and packed with big news, healthy events and tasty reading. Our big demo day is rapidly approaching November 10th, and applications are open for our next class of startups. Apps close on November 14th, so get ’em in fast.
- Major investments show promise of big data in biotech (GigaOm)
- Are doctors becoming obsolete? (The Atlantic)
- Governor Brown signs Telehealth Advancement Act proposed by California Telehealth Leaders (Market Watch)
- Healthcare IT Q3 report (Mercom Capital Group)
- The quiet healthcare revolution (The Atlantic)