Rocktober is here!
October 3, 2011
Rocktober is here! This month is full of healthy activities including TEDMED and the Connected Health Symposium. And if you’re an entrepreneur baking up ideas, we just opened applications for our next class of startups. Apply before November 14th, and join our next term in January.
- Smartphones get health-related apps and attachments after a long wait for FDA clearance (Business Week)
- Intuit announces patient flow and forms app for the iPad (Intuit)
- Zeo goes mobile (cNet)
- Samsung wants to move from “infotainment” to “lifecare”, moving into health (Economist)
- DDD Innovation Challenge announces finalists (DDD)
- Doctors turn to tablets (SF chronical)
- Cellscope launches a cell phone app to diagnosis ear infections (Launch)
- Healthtap launches its vitural practice
- Rock Health seeks more health-startups (Healthcare IT news)