June 20, 2011
the rock weekly
We’re in the midst of officially opening our doors, which has been a true labor of love. For the past two weeks, Rock Health fellows and friends have been painting and constructing our office. We love our location: in the heart of Chinatown overlooking Old Saint Mary’s Cathedral. Stay tuned, we may invite you by sometime.
Rock Health in the news:
- New Health-Focused Startup Accelerator Rock Health Debuts Inaugural Batch (Washington Post & TechCrunch)
- Health IT Entrepreneurs: Now Is Your Time (Forbes)
Events & Opportunities:
- June 22nd: Habit Design Meetup in San Francisco (SOLD OUT)
- June 27th: Health Technology: Apps & Activism Webinar
- Have an idea for a human-centered and data-inspired innovation for people living with diabetes? sanofi-aventis just announced the Data Diabetes Design Challenge, awarding $200k and invaluable support for game-changing solutions.
- Rock Health advisor Daniel Kraft on TED: Medicine’s Future? There’s an app for that.
- Mobile health: How to comply with HIPAA from MobiHealthNews