the rock weekly
It’s been a busy time for us lately, with no sign of slowing down. In addition to the 11 startups joining us for the 2011 term, we are excited to welcome 20 member startups that will have access to all of Rock Health’s resources. We are incredibly impressed by the sheer number of creative health-tech startups we’ve seen, and the caliber of people and teams behind them.
Here’s a quick round-up of news, events, and two unique opportunities.
Rock Health in the news:
- Xconomy: Rock Health, A New Incubator for Healthcare IT Startups, Names Its First Class
- All Things D (WSJ): Meet the First Rock Health Start-Up Class
- PE Hub: Rock Health Selects 11 Digital Health Start-Ups for Inaugural Accelerator Program
- Health Data Management: Rock Health Seeds Start-Ups with Good Ideas
- MobiHealthNews: Meet Rock Health’s Class of 2011
- June 9th IOM Datapalooza in DC (@NG will be there!)
- June 14th QB3 Symposium on Digital Health at UCSF
- June 16th Rock Health Launch Night
- June 22nd Habit Design Meetup in San Francisco
And don’t forget: BUILD SOMETHING USEFUL!