December 2, 2011
Top 5 things to do at the mHealth Summit
3,500 people. 300 exhibitors. 3 days.
The mHealth Summit is akin to drinking from a fire-hose. Check out our top picks of what not to miss on your sleepless trip to DC:
(1) Keynotes. We’re especially excited to hear from Kathleen Sebelius (Secretary of HHS) and Dr. Regina M. Benjamin (Surgeon General).
(2) Get an overview of the convergence of mobile technology and health at the panel: The Impact of Online Solutions on mHealth.
(3) Women speakers are a minority at most conferences… but one panel stood out with 5 rockin’ female speakers: mHealth Business Models in Maternal Health.
(4) The Startup Pavilion is the spot to connect with 40 mobile health startups (all day on the floor).
(5) After all these panels and networking meetings, you’ll want to kick back and relax. Join us and our friends at Qualcomm on Monday at 8 PM for snacks and drinks at a dueling piano bar. RSVP here.
If you’re going to the mHealth Summit, we want to meet you! Come find us at the pavilion and learn more about Rock Health.