Rock Health Inc. is a venture fund and advisory services business dedicated to digital health. We support both sides of the market for digital health—funding digital health entrepreneurs and advising enterprise corporations, with the ultimate goal of catalyzing the scalable adoption of groundbreaking technologies in healthcare.
Put simply, our mandate is impact. We want to make healthcare massively better for every human being.
About the Role:
Rock Health is looking for an enthusiastic sales ops professional to own demand generation and marketing and sales operations activities for Rock Health’s advisory services business. You will primarily partner with our General Managers for Membership and Consulting to grow their respective businesses with enterprise clients.
In the short-term, you will develop a pipeline strategy and sales processes. You will build target customer profiles for Rock Health Advisory, develop top-of-funnel marketing campaigns (including events), create a sales funnel and metrics, drive accountability among the leaders executing on sales conversations, and optimize use of our existing CRM and project management tools. In the long-term, you will transform our approach to sales and marketing—this means piloting new approaches informed by performance tracking and evaluating investment in new solutions (marketing databases, sales automation).
This role will be based in San Francisco, but will be adherent to the COVID-related policies of Rock Health.
You are just as comfortable putting yourselves in the shoes of the customer as you are with data and metrics. You are a builder—you enjoy developing processes, trainings, and tools where they didn’t exist before. And throughout your tenure, you’re eager to wear a variety of hats as you serve a critical role in scaling our small but rapidly-growing organization. We know there are great candidates who may not fit into what we’ve described or who have important skills we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
- Directs and implements Rock Health’s commercial growth activities for the enterprise market
- Analyzes target market and customers to identify and recommend effective top-of-funnel marketing approaches
- Builds campaigns to source leads through digital and non-digital channels (e.g., email, webinars, in-person events)
- Identifies new market segments that will benefit from company products and services
- Deliver high-value content marketing to support lead generation goals
- Partner with leadership to convert leads into opportunities
- Build high-value collateral and contract templates to support prospect advancement, conversations, and contract closure
- Manage sales pipeline operations using a CRM and other workflow tools to drive to close and understand and predict demand
- Develop analytics to understand pipeline progression, inform pricing, and track win rates—use these insights to optimize the sales process and pricing
- Lead competitive intelligence, track key competitors, and maintain our positioning
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of sales operations and/or marketing experience, whether digital marketing, growth marketing, demand generation, marketing operations or a similar role
- A perspective on how to best build, tweak, and perfect marketing activities based on performance
- Excited to define our lead generation methodology and improve it over time
- Previous experience building or managing (at least some element of) a marketing technology stack
- Demonstrated ability to manage internal leaders for client development purposes, partner cross-functionally to set priorities, report out progress, and improve over time
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willing to take initiative to help the business succeed
- Experience or interest in digital health / healthcare
To apply, please click here.