Rock Health and Wharton | San Francisco present the Digital Health CEO Summit, an annual invite-only event that brings CEOs from the top digital healthcare companies together in an intimate space to provide a forum for deep and thought-provoking discussions.
The agenda is carefully crafted to help modern digital health leaders understand how to capitalize on the new market dynamics and learn best practices for succeeding in a rapidly evolving environment. This exclusive event connected existing and up-and-coming leaders in the space and helped them envision the future of the industry.
Past participants include:
- Adam Jackson, CEO, Doctor On Demand
- David Albert, Chief Scientific Officer, AliveCor
- David Icke, CEO, MC10
- Dan Rodrigues, CEO, Kareo
- Jake Winebaum, Founder & CEO, Brighter.com
- Jennifer Wong, CEO, Alt12 Apps
- John de Souza, CEO, MedHelp
- Jordan Michaels, CEO, Ringadoc
- Joshua Kushner, Co-founder, Oscar
- Josh Stevens, CEO, Keas
- Rick Altinger, CEO, Glooko
- Sonny Vu, Founder & CEO, Misfit Wearables
- Trevor Bezdek, Co-Founder, GoodRx