Rock Health and Wharton | San Francisco present the Digital Health CEO Summit, an annual invite-only event that brings CEOs from the top digital healthcare companies together in an intimate space to provide a forum for deep and thought-provoking discussions.
Each year the agenda is carefully crafted to help modern digital health leaders understand how to capitalize on the new market dynamics and learn best practices for succeeding in a rapidly evolving environment. This exclusive event connects existing and up-and-coming leaders in the space and helps them envision the future of the industry.
Past participants include:
- Adam Jackson, CEO, Doctor On Demand
- David Albert, Chief Scientific Officer, AliveCor
- Dan Rodrigues, CEO, Kareo
- Jake Winebaum, Founder & CEO, Brighter.com
- Jennifer Wong, CEO, Alt12 Apps
- John de Souza, CEO, MedHelp
- Jordan Michaels, CEO, Ringadoc
- Joshua Kushner, Co-founder, Oscar
- Josh Stevens, CEO, Keas
- Rick Altinger, CEO, Glooko
- Sonny Vu, Founder & CEO, Misfit Wearables
- Trevor Bezdek, Co-Founder, GoodRx