‘Tis the season of startup pitches, inspirational conversations, and even dance offs. You know what we’re talking about—the eighth annual Rock Health Summit is just over a month away. As our team stuffs giveaway bags and irons out the final details for the big day, don’t hesitate! Grab your ticket now to secure your spot and join 700+ digital health enthusiasts on September 24-25 before all the passes sell out (and they always do).
Need a reason to attend? We’ve got seven for you. Read on for the seven Summit highlights we’re most excited about:
1. Fresh insights from health tech thought leaders
We’ve curated a lineup of speakers from the forefront of healthcare to give you the most holistic view of where the industry is headed. These policy, medical, technology, and diversity experts will share how they’re working toward making an impact in healthcare. Here’s just a taste of what these leaders have on their minds:
- “Just imagine the way it’s been in clinic, where you ask people to recall their experiences and symptoms—I think most people try to tell you the truth, but it’s hard to do. Now, we can actually measure these things.” – Dr. Robert Califf, Advisory Board Member of Verily, Former FDA Commissioner
- “It’s not only about equal access; it’s also about equitable access.” – Dr. Gary C. Butts, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Mount Sinai Health System
- “Clear standards for utilizing real world evidence for FDA clearance or approval decisions can help stakeholders align around best practices for curating data across the patient journey.” – Dr. Amy Abernethy, Principal Deputy Commissioner, FDA
2. Plenty of opportunities to say hello to fellow healthcare nerds
Looking for your next strategic investor, innovation partner, or advisor—or interested in simply more digital health connections? We’ve made it easy for you to get in touch with like-minded professionals across the two days of the Summit.
- This year’s unique event app comes with custom matchmaking software that allows you to set up 1-on-1 meetings with fellow attendees—we even have a networking room ready for all the meetings you schedule. In addition to putting you in touch with digital health peers, the app also provides all the event information you’ll need at your fingertips.
- Every year we hear feedback that you want more speed networking—you got it! We’re adding an extra speed networking session to kick off the Summit so you can start making connections the moment you enter the conference center.
- Off-site networking—keep the conversations going and head to the American Medical Association and Illumina/Xcell BioSciences happy hours after content wraps up on Day One. (Thanks to Uber Health for providing ride vouchers to get you to the happy hour of your choice!)
3. ICYMI, Insider Pass holders get extra perks and giveaways
Insider Pass holders will hear digital health insights presented by Rock Health Director of Research Megan Zweig—and sit in on an exclusive panel with Rock Health founders, partners, and innovative leaders in digital health. To top it off, IDEO is hosting an interactive networking session to get you off your feet and moving. Psst—these passes are flying off the shelf! Snag yours before they’re all gone.
4. An inside look at the next wave of impact-driven startups
As an active early stage investor in digital health, we see a plethora of digital health companies come through our pipeline. We’re showcasing the cream of the crop—including Podimetrics, Vivante Health, and a few more of our newest investments—during lunch and the demo showcase on Day Two.
5. A chance to get your hands on heaps of digital health goodies
You’ll have the opportunity to take home some of the most revolutionary health technologies! To boost your chances, be sure to participate in surveys and live polling. You’ll have multiple chances to win these prizes thanks to our generous donors (view even more giveaways):
- Beam Dental: Not only will Insider Pass holders receive travel-sized toothpaste and floss kits, but all attendees who fill out a brief survey will have a chance to win a Google Home
- Enso: A tested wearable device to manage chronic pain
- Helix: A DNA kit to vet risk factors and help you make informed health decisions
- Kevin Pereau, Founder & CEO of TranscendIT: The Digital Health Revolution, a book about how our smartphones are changing the way we manage our health
- Owlet Baby Care: The first baby monitor to track your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels while streaming video and audio to your phone
6. Tactical learnings from digital health experts on focused topics
Still not convinced? Add a couple of masterclasses to your schedule and come ready to learn. Innovative organizations like Amino, DrChrono, and the American Medical Association will teach you about healthcare’s growing role in personal finance, AI’s applications in the delivery of patient care, and how the medical practice of the future can become a reality.
7. The latest from the Rock Health research desk
It’s already been an historic year for digital health, and we’re tracking all the highlights—from investment dollars to IPOs to consumer adoption of digital health solutions. Watch out for our research throughout the conference—and connect with our research team. If you snag an Insider Pass, you’ll take home a hard copy of Rock Health’s full 2019 midyear digital health market update.
Dig into all things Rock Health Summit by taking a look at the full program. Stay in touch and let us know what you’re most excited about for this year’s Summit on Twitter and LinkedIn with the hashtag #RHSUM.