One size doesn’t fit all 💊
Digital solutions are changing how medications are delivered—from precision drug dosing to rightsizing regimens. To that end, we’re excited to share our two newest investments: InsightRX and Arine. InsightRX enables clinicians to individualize treatment at the point of care—helping identify not only the right drug for the right patient, but also the right dose at the right time. And Arine generates timely, personalized recommendations to ensure patients are on the safest and most effective meds. We’re honored to welcome their teams to the Rock Health family!
Are you building a company to drastically improve the patient journey while cutting costs and improving outcomes? We’d love to hear from you.
Google Completes Its Controversial DeepMind Takeover
Privacy concerns tied to the company’s healthcare ambitions aren’t new TechCrunch | (Tweet)
Mental Health Apps Are Scooping Up Your Most Sensitive Data
Patient privacy may be at risk—with marginal or unknown benefits STAT | (Tweet)
- Digital diabetes management company One Drop landed $40M
- Workflow automation platform Dental Intelligence secured $34M
- Navigating Cancer raised $26M to change the oncology care experience
- Robin Healthcare closed $11.5M for its AI-assisted medical scribe
- Health concierge platform Firefly Health brought in $10.2M
- InsightRX nabbed $10M to personalize drug dosing
- Kaia Health raised $8M to treat chronic pain with AI-guided exercise
- Thermal companion wearable bracelet Embr Labs got $6M
- Arine raised a seed round for its Virtual Pharmacist platform