Rock Health funds entrepreneurs building technologies making massive improvements in healthcare—not just incremental iterations of the status quo. We’re proud to announce our investment in Virta, an online specialty medical clinic founded by Trulia co-founder Sami Inkinen that is working to reverse type 2 diabetes safely and sustainably, without medications or surgery. Learn more about the phenomenal work they're doing for patients.
If you were hiding under a rock last week, here's our favorite explainer on the healthcare plan the GOP finally released—and responses from a few major healthcare stakeholders including the AMA, AARP, and the AHA.
Consumer Telehealth May Increase Access, Does Not Decrease Spending
Tweet | Health Affairs
Rock Health in the News
Medication Adherence: Whose Responsibility Is It Anyway? (Welkin Health)
Tweet | MedCity News
- Population health management company Alignment Healthcare raised $115M
- Our own Virta Health announced their $37M round to help reverse type 2 diabetes
- Digital thermometer company Kinsa closed a $17M Series B
- Hubble closed $16.5M for its contact lens delivery service
- PokitDok received a $5M strategic investment to develop its blockchain platform