In our recent survey, digital health companies divulged their enterprise sales pain points. This week we went even deeper, sitting down with two executives at the center of technology innovation at leading health systems to get their honest take on what hospitals want from digital health tools, including:
- How they vet new innovations and recommendations to startups on operating a pilot
- What’s next in the technology landscape for hospitals
- Their biggest adoption hurdles and digital health enterprise failure stories
Tune in to the conversation with Boston Children’s John Brownstein and Brigham and Women’s Adam Landman in our latest podcast episode.
AHA: Where Hospitals Are Investing In Innovation Today
Tweet | Healthcare IT News
To Foster Information Exchange, Revise HIPAA And HITECH
Tweet | Health Affairs
We're also diving deeper into how we track, categorize, and analyze digital health funding to make our Digital Health Funding Database more robust than ever. Want an exclusive look before it goes public? Learn more and become a beta participant.
- Talkspace got $31M for its online therapy platform
- Telehealth-focused lab network Analyte Health scored $26.8M
- 98point6 raised $19.5M for its “Continuity Care” platform
- Signet Accel got $8M to grow its data integration platform
- Utah-based SaaS healthcare relationship technology Marketware closed $4.5M
- Cardiac Insight nabbed $4.5M to speed production of its wearable ECG heartbeat sensor