Contact us about this position
Want to make health care massively better for every human being? Rock Health is hiring a Fellow to join its Research team this fall.
Rock Health is the first venture fund dedicated to digital health, supporting entrepreneurs and industry stakeholders working at the intersection of healthcare and technology. Our Research team produces in-depth reports on the latest trends, innovations, and funding within digital health. These reports are collaboratively produced through extensive interviewing, surveying, and secondary research. Check out our full list of reports here.
Our Fellows work either full- or part-time from our office in San Francisco’s Mission Bay alongside Rock Health colleagues and digital health entrepreneurs. As part of Rock Health’s vibrant and expansive healthcare network, they receive exclusive access to meetups and signature events.
• Partner with Research Director to plan and design thoughtful research initiatives from concept to final presentation
• Conduct primary and secondary research, including reviewing literature and interviewing subject matter experts
• Create research collateral, including Keynote presentations and written reports (You’ll get author cred!)
• Expand and refine our proprietary datasets on investment and entrepreneurship
Skills and qualifications:
• Strong intellectual curiosity; motivated to drive toward the “right answer”
• Ability to synthesize information of varying types and from multiple sources into strategic insights
• Qualitative and quantitative analytic skills
• Adept at producing written deliverables at a client-facing caliber, with close attention to detail
• Advanced Excel use and experience mining data to surface compelling takeaways
• Experience with designing presentation materials and data visualization
• BA/BS required
• Ideal candidate will be a graduate student looking for a high-value experience relevant to his or her career ambitions
• Some work experience is a plus, ideally in a consulting, strategy, or research role