We are hiring a Program Manager to lead content creation and marketing for our signature events and educational channels. Rock Health annually hosts thousands of people at its innovative Summits, cultivating a vibrant digital health community and creating educational content and experiences. The Program Manager will plan and execute speaker, sponsor, and audience experiences at the CEO Summit, the Women’s Summit, the Investor Summit, and the Rock Health Summit. This person will also have the passion and proactive nature to spearhead co-hosted marketing events, intimate dinners, and everything in between. This is a role that requires a knowledge of what is current and thought-provoking in digital health as well as a passion for connecting people and facilitating collaboration. Oh, and someone who is professional, energetic, organized, hard-working, and able to handle multiple competing priorities with a sense of calm!
The ideal candidate will have experience in content creation and a knack for marketing to various healthcare audiences. We request that you be an avid consumer of healthcare news, podcasts, and videos and enjoy the challenge of making interactive sessions fresh and productive.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous work experience in healthcare-related field (2-4 years), or similar experience in tech with a demonstrated passion for healthcare
- Experience with project management, comfort creating and monitoring budgets, and strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills; desire to network with and speak in front of large groups is great too!
- A passion for working with entrepreneurs
- Experience with marketing, sales, BD, and creative work will also come in handy