226 opportunities in digital health
Though no one has any idea what the future of healthcare holds as the AHCA snagged a passing vote from the House before heading to the Senate, digital health marches on. Case in point: we recorded an astounding 226 open jobs at Rock Health and our portfolio companies. Here are some of our favorites.
Healthcare is this weird, opaque industry, where the prices are always different. In our latest podcast episode, the CEOs of Stride Health and PokitDok share their take on how transparency is taking shape, how players are making the experience more understandable—even enjoyable—and what it all means for patients and stakeholders.
Neuralink Wants To Wire Your Brain To Internet—What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Tweet | Scientific American
Report: Oncologists Skeptical Of Genomics, But See Promising Future
Tweet | MobiHealthNews
Rock Health in the News
- Care coordination platform PreparedHealth, which focuses on aging, snagged $4M
- Turing Sense raised $3M for its sports medicine wearable
- Heart failure prediction wearable developer ReThink Medical scooped up $3M
- Catalia Health, maker of a social robot for medication adherence, picked up $2.5M
- EverlyWell raised $2M to expand its at-home testing kit platform