Each year thousands of companies divulge their earnings for Inc. Magazine's list of fastest growing companies. In the last year, the number of digital health companies making it on the list has soared nearly 200%. We’re not surprised. Among the fastest growth companies opting in to the survey, top earners include eClinicalWorks ($402M) and Outcome Health ($122M)—whose cofounder Shradha Agarwal will discuss the The Future of Digital Health with Rock Health's Managing Director Bill Evans and portfolio company Virta’s cofounder Sami Inkinen at Rock Health Summit.
We’re beyond thrilled to reveal the Rock Health Summit 2017 agenda and our best lineup yet. Join us for candid conversations with some of healthcare's most accomplished and inspiring entrepreneurs, doctors, regulators, advocates, and more.
A Cancer 'Atlas' To Predict How Patients Will Fare
Tweet | MIT Technology Review
Medicare Unveils ‘Skeletal’ Site For Hospice Comparison Shopping
Tweet | Kaiser Health News
Rock Health in the News
Smart Mat Detects Early Warning Signs Of Foot Ulcers (Podimetrics)
Tweet | MIT News
- Color Genomics is closing an $80M round with participation from Lauren Powell Job's Emerson Collective
- Employee benefit optimization platform Artemis Health closed a $16M Series B
- Phil snagged $10M to reduce the number of unfilled prescriptions
- Mental health telemedicine company Happify raised $9M
- Samsung led a $6.5M round in hydration-tracking wearable LVL Technologies
- HealthJoy raised $3M to help employees navigate their health plans
- NGX Bio raised $3M to fund its DNA sequencing marketplace