Get. A. Job.
Career trajectory looking spooky? Have no fear. Here's a few of the 236 positions open at Rock Health portfolio companies across the US: Chief of Staff at Augmedix, Telephony Architect at Collective Health, Growth Marketer at Stride Health, Product Manager at Lantern—and 76 engineering roles. Fancy a role at Rock Health HQ? Lucky you. Here are two—and our brand new management training program.
The nominations are in! Cast your vote for the individuals and organizations you believe should be awarded for their distinct contributions to the digital health community in 2016.
Disconnect Between Silicon Valley And Regulators Over Health Technologies
Tweet | The Wall Street Journal
Physicians Sue Over California Law On Out-Of-Network Billing
Tweet | San Francisco Chronicle
Helix, The Closely Watched DNA Startup, Makes Uncertain Debut
Tweet | BuzzFeed News
- SF-based personalized nutrition company Habit got $32M from Campbell's Soup Company
- Health benefits company Hixme raised $14.1M
- Intel led a $9M Series A for fitness analytics provider Kinduct, and an $8M round for K4Connect to help seniors and those living with disabilities
- eMindful raised $6.85M for their employee mindfulness programs
- BrainCheck received $3M for their concussion test
- GoodParents, the makers of children's health wearable Kiddo, raised $2M
Get the full roundup of digital health funding deals since 2011. Subscribe to our funding database